Heres to the best dad in the world ....
It matters not that Time has shed
His thawless snow upon your head,
For he maintains, with wondrous art,
Perpetual summer in your heart.
- William Hamilton Hayne
I LOVE YOU PAPA ...
No words can do justice to how thankfull and proud i am Papa, to be your daughter! I havent said this as often as i'd like to ... but i want u to know u are the greatest dad there ever was ... and mah hero! ... thanks for giving me all that u have and for making me what i am today :)
I am sorry for all the times i'v hurt u Papa... Never meant to :)
THANKYOU again!


7 comments:
hola mamachita.....it seems dat u r creating the right riples..alomg with ur hyper demeanor...'round...lol
will keep noticin..wut u ..try to show us...i got my middle stall...clear viwer on...till i chalk down more fr u to muse...;o)
Jesus give me a daughter like this one and I'd be a happy father...
Thank you bezhad. Sorry lady for prying. Your words drew me to your page and I shall pass by to listen to your musings... 6mth breaks notwithstanding.
OMG... are you real?
Thankyou Valroy! :)
Kind of you! ..
Dont wish you have a daughter like me, wish you become a father like yours! :)
question?!! ... "Thankyou Behzad"?? ...
I've wished that on a thousand eyelashes and a few billion chicken T bones.
Today touching 70 he is half the size I am but twice the man I'll ever be.
U know Lady, I once tried to write by the nick Skitzo, it was on an all spite spewing page and I called it iwant2vent... anyways... and it’s been years since... It took the writings of a Psycho to wake a skitzo. Weird na?
Thank you again.
And yes Behazd Gazdar and I used to work at OgilvyOne a year back- - I was wondering wat's up with him - Then I saw your testimonial on his orkut page. I clicked on -First for your picture, to see more - then the words you quoted by William Henley caught my attention - As I had used that in a pitch presentation years back - and I stayed for the words. So now I’ll meander back, ever-so-often, hoping you write a few words more…
PS- Not that it matters but just want to say to you - I wish more to become like my mother - She's been like the rock of gibralter - no storm has fazed her. ever.
PPS. I was selfish when i said i wanted a daughter like you - I said that coz, I want to be loved by my daughter, when i have one, just like you do your father.
Sorry for bothering you with this drivel.
I've wished that on a thousand eyelashes and a few billion chicken T bones.
Today touching 70 he is half the size I am but twice the man I'll ever be.
U know Lady, I once tried to write by the nick Skitzo, it was on an all spite spewing page and I called it iwant2vent... anyways... and it’s been years since... It took the writings of a Psycho to wake a skitzo. Weird na?
Thank you again.
And yes Behazd Gazdar and I used to work at OgilvyOne a year back- - I was wondering wat's up with him - Then I saw your testimonial on his orkut page. I clicked on -First for your picture, to see more - then the words you quoted by William Henley caught my attention - As I had used that in a pitch presentation years back - and I stayed for the words. So now I’ll meander back, ever-so-often, hoping you write a few words more…
PS- Not that it matters but just want to say to you - I wish more to become like my mother - She's been like the rock of gibralter - no storm has fazed her. ever.
PPS. I was selfish when i said i wanted a daughter like you - I said that coz, I want to be loved by my daughter when i have one, just like you do your father.
Sorry for bothering you with this drivel.
surprisingly, i would say the same about my mother too... extremely strong willed woman! .. more than my father is! ..
:) @ Behzad ... hes a darling!
I'd love to see what you have to say :) ... START WRITING AGAIN!..
(tsk tsk.. this is the 2nd time in this week that someones said i have been an inspiration for them to start writing)
Post a Comment